Agnostic.com

14 2

Do you like to cook? What's your specialty?

Also, any tips, tricks, or recipes you care to share? I'm sort of a one-dish person, anything I can make on the stovetop or stick in the oven, but I'm always looking for new things.

bleurowz 8 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Toast with butter. Sometimes I add jelly. Try it.

Osso Buco (beef shanks, not veal), a very good posole, meatball lasagna, potato salad, and if I have the time, lemon scallop ravioli in clam sauce.

I made a great butternut squash casserole one time. I tend to specialize in sauces. When i discovered mango salsa ribs on my Treger barbecue I was hooked. Yea I like to smoke meat. I used to give a smoked turkey to all those I loved. I smoke many kinds of fish, hams, beef roast, jerky, and you name it.

I cook on the grill whenever possible and keep things pretty simple. Steak, sweet potato, salad kind of meals.

Yep. I worked in a restaurant from 15 to 21 and learned some kitchen skills. I'm from New Mexico so anything my mom and grandma taught me is what I do best.

I make a mean pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon with pasta and broccoli and cheesecake.

I don't hate cooking but I do hate cleaning up after

I'm learning. White wine sauce only took me 5 times to get it just right. Now I'm trying to get Diablo something shrimp from my local Mexican restaurant right. I need suckers, I mean people to feed though. Who's up for burning your mouth off?
French onion soup was a little easier.

My favorite to make is Danish Aebelskivver.

While I like to cook, I love to bake! I try not to bake too often, though, otherwise I'd weigh 300 pounds!

@Donotbelieve Likewise!

Love to cook or bake. Quiche, chicken and rice, several Mexican dishes. Bake bread pies cakes strudel cinnamon rolls. All from scratch. Although the easiest quiche and probably the best is the one on the bisquick box. Just add bacon ham and spinach broccoli or cauliflower and extra cheese.

Yup I love to cook. Brought up 2 kids on my own so I got a lot of practice 🙂 I cook a lot of vegetarian/vegan 'indian' dishes, make my own kimchi (known as 'Jimchi' 😉 )make my own sourdough bread and pizza bases ( I have a culture permanently on the go )
YouTube and the internet have made cooking much easier

I love to.cook! My new Instant Pot almost makes it too easy. Really getting good at a variety of dishes, but my favorites involve rice or quinoa

I am a single man living alone. I can cook but I do not cook and my speciality is Marie Callender's frozen dinners. Take from freezer, heat in microwave, eat, throw everything away, go out and play.

No. ISTJ.

@MrLizard I really don't feel like explaining. I'll let you formulate your own theories.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.