Agnostic.com

8 7

QUESTION A Perfect Circle - Judith - YouTube

This song is totally my jam! Love the song/video!

ballou 8 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Going way back with this one.

Marz Level 7 Mar 9, 2018

It's a damn good song!

YES! Favorite song by them!
"?"

Probably my husband’s favorite singer.
Saw Tool for the first time the day I found out I was pregnant 18 years ago. I love the way he always changes up his look. Lol....he came out in a suit and tie with short white hair.
Saw him again near DC a few years back.....played every one of my favorite songs......lol....had a Mohawk rocking the punk star look.
Love him.
You should check out Alex Grey....does their artwork. Now they will open doors to belief systems with their Chapel of Sacred Mirrors in New York.

Love Maynard's voice. <3 A Perfect Circle isn't quite as solid for me as Tool, they just aren't heavy enough, but Judith is fantastic all around. I also really like 3 Libras and The Noose, both of which I view as powerful as some of Tool's darkest songs.

I agree! Tool is a lot more musically gifted as a band. But Maynard writing is great and to think APC started as a side project from Tool. I love APC’s first album and listen to it often. Mer de Noms..

Aenima was in heavy rotation for me and I still revisit it. I think that album is solid from the first track to the last.

@Fearlessfreep definitely a great album!

@Fearlessfreep That's my favorite Tool album. I saw Tool live years ago and when they did H, I got chills all over. I listen to all of Tool's stuff pretty regularly still.

Hell yeah!

Good song!

One of Maynard’s best!

I have this on dvd.. one of my faves.. Love this band..

Me too. Maynard is great and to think this started out as his side project from Tool.

Awesome song, Maynard rules!!!!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.