Agnostic.com

6 1

Are you attracted to a man/woman who works out regularly?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not just working out.. I live a healthy lifestyle. I eat mindfully and keep active. It would be wonderful to find someone with similar habits.

Yes! Though, not so much if the person is obsessive about it.

Zster Level 8 Mar 12, 2019

Not attracted to fat, sedentary men. Since age 22, I have been weightlifting, running and passionately hiking. I want a man who shares my healthy lifestyle.

"I have natural upper body strength," men brag. Then they take off their shirts. It looks like their chest and arms are melting with sagging flesh. Ugh.

No, I am attracted to the final product, whether it is worked out or natural. I love natural, not implants!

I come from a long line of inert couch potatoes, so no. My wife does know her way around a gym however, and recently persuaded me to take up with a personal trainer. I assented to this because I need to do something to stave off my decrepitude. While I got my weight within about 20 pounds of normal a couple of decades ago, my core strength and balance have gotten close to non-existent. I felt I literally had to make a decision to improve my health and damn the torpedoes, or accept that I was headed to an early grave (or at least wishing that I were).

I have gotten through the worst of the hellscape that is pursuing fitness after nearly 62 years of shirking. I can't believe I'm paying for this experience. However ... who knows, I may come out of this with a new appreciation for fit people! I'm down from taking 3 days after a workout to feel remotely human, to a bit under a day ... this is progress. Or so I'm told.

Of course.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:309492
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.