Agnostic.com

4 0

Is there a way to block group posts I'm not in from my main stream?

I saw a post about assfucking in my stream and noticed it's from a group I'm not in.

GuitarDoctor 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your seeing the post because of someone your following that posted it or commented on it.
You have two primary choices.. stop following that person or go to that group and hide it..

I would probably be on this site a lot more if I could just block all politics...

How come I didn’t get that one I wonder.

Go to that group page and in the upper right corner, click on "hide group "

I know I can do that, but I don't want to see ANY discussions from groups I'm not a part of until I join that group. My laptop is in my kitchen and my kids can see it.

@celticagent hmm... I don't know what else to tell you...

@celticagent So you wouldn't know anything about any groups unless you went to the groups page and started browsing the groups. @Admin would have to code that in, I guess as a settings option.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:309797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.