Agnostic.com

54 7

If religion never existed... (finish the line)

Finish the line: If religion never existed...

Here is mine:
all businesses would be open on Sunday.

silvereyes 8 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Humanity would be at least a thousand years more advanced.

The poor would have money in their pockets to buy something to eat. There would be no shame. More people would spend more time living instead of fearing death.

SamL Level 7 Nov 8, 2017

We'd have one less reason to kill each other.

i wouldnt be a "bad person"

I wouldn't have had to join a website specifically geared towards people who don't believe in order to find someone I may actually have a chance at being with longer than a year.

... I wouldn't be who I am.

… I wouldn't have felt so guilty as a teenager masturbating Sunday mornings before church.

At least you didn't do it in th bathroom at church... or have fun with the ladies at church in the church (well, an empty classroom, lockins, the woods out back, etc.). If there's a Hell and you're headed there, I'm definitely going to be there.

The world would be a far better place...

The world, as a whole, would be 1500 years more advanced in science.

Ahhh chick-fil-a nuggets would be available on Sundays for my whining spawn ????

Humankind would probably have reached the stars by now.

...reality would be so much clearer to everyone and science would have advanced by a huge amount.

TheRealist asks 'What actually is reality?' Oh the irony lol 🙂

We would be 2000 years ahead of ourselves in scientific inquiry and creating an equitable social environment in which all might thrive.

there would be fewer wars

we'd still find something to complain about

lol... true

humanity would never have made any advances, as before science, the men in silly hats helped focus our collective energies for the greater good. Now science has taken over hopefully it will operate for the greater good rather than stone cold logic [in which it could see the lack of use for homo sapiens on earth]

We would be a thousand years ahead of where we are now in the sciences.

The world would be a much better place to live in, less wars, less homophobes, racists, fights over so many things that religion causes problems with.

Years of precious life would have never been wasted on his garbage and he many people who lost their life to this garbage would still be here, possibly still enjoying this life. Also science would have been advanced in a lot more ways.

There would have probably never been war.

Tolerance acroos the board might truly be a reality.

Women would be in charge! LOL

there wouldn't be anyway to control people~

who would own all the prime real estate around the world?

... there would be no wars.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3101
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.