Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Just 37% What does it take to get 100%? I'm curious." I have been asking this question for a very long time.
It's bad enough the flock believe the bullshit but failing to demand the behavior fall in line with their preaching is NOT too much to ask. To ignore the behavior, cover it up and transfer priests is evil. smh

Yeah I have abandoned all hope for my fellow humans over figures like this. What would it take for more than 55% of Americans to actively disapprove of Donald Trump? That was the kicker for me. I mean, why would the question even need asking in a sane world?

It should be 100 percent

The study I read said both devout and casual catholics are tuning away. Problem is the older majority can't imagine a life without their church. Brainwashed 😟

Yeah sure they question it but will they leave the church because of that questioning or is it just meaningless angst? I'm guessing the latter. I have Catholic neighbors who have hand-wrung about pedophile priests and have even talked about leaving, but who, I'm convinced, will never leave unless maybe one of those priests comes bursting into their home to sodomize them personally. And maybe not even then.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:310338
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.