Agnostic.com

7 10

As usual, turned it into a joke with sexual innuendo

Yesterday I went out to dinner with my friend Kameon.

"After hiking two days in a row, my legs were throbbing all night," I said and instantly regretted complaining.

"Sorry to hear that," Kameon said.

"At 3 a.m. my legs woke me up again," I replied. "'Just add that to your list of throbbing body parts,' I thought and laughed."

Kameon collapsed with laughter.

Don't you love friends who get your humor?

LiterateHiker 9 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah it's nice to have an outlet for absurdist or double-entendre humor. There are few things worse than thinking of something funny and being unable to share it.

Oh I did something similar...think young extremely fit and nice looking university lecturer. I said, "Oooh Gareth you kept me all night!" (We recently had storm 'Gareth'😉....doh he laughed his head and I blushed bright red! #almostoldenoughtobehismum!

Absolutely...?????????

Not turning statements into sexual innuendo is hard. Real hard. So hard it hurts.

I rather another part of my anatomy is throbbing than my legs.

@Jolanta

Ditto.

Got to love throbbing body parts that keep you up all night for a good reason.

My friend, Laura, asked for an example of a double-entendre so I gave her one!

@Sandster

Did you wrap her gift with pretty wrapping paper?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:311185
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.