Agnostic.com

9 19

Trump: His "Very Fine People," & The Killer in New Zealand are Connected

"Trump is claiming that renegade cops and skinhead bikers will back him up (as sheriffs are doing now, refusing to enforce new gun background check requirements). The white nationalist terrorist in New Zealand thanks Trump for giving him and his ilk "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose."

"Michael Cohen, who was a senior executive in the Trump Organization and was Trump's "fixer" for a decade, said that if Trump loses in 2020, there will not be a peaceful transition of power.

"Meanwhile, the FBI reports that white terrorists in America have killed more Americans than have Muslim terrorists or any other group.

"These are all interconnected by the one thing of white supremacist ideology, and our media and politicians need to say it out loud."

-Thom Hartmann

LiterateHiker 9 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with every word here. In my lifetime I've not seen personal threats from other religious groups or races. Whites in fear continue to ask how I will feel when my race is a minority. My answer is always that I will feel about the same way I do now. Racist fear does not motivate me.

White minority has been a real item for years now. Whites feel threatened by the immigration of people of color. When some one from the next valley comes to your valley for better game, water and women there is always a fight. Has been that way for millions of years.

I haven't followed this story. If President Trump has not spoken out condemning this, then by default he is saying that the actions of the shootist are acceptable.

This is all going to get SO much worse.
These asshole extremists think they're right.
They're as bad as religious extremists.
We're all fucked.

@bigpawbullets

What does "88" mean?

@LiterateHiker
The 8th letter if the alphabet is "H".
"88" is white supremacist slang for "Heil Hitler".

@bigpawbullets

Thank you for the explanation.

Can't be. I just saw a whole slew of comments from right wingers this morning. They said the shooter was a communist Democrat that was an Obama supporter. A million imbeciles can't be wrong, can they?

Oh, you bet.

Hate crimes and crimes of violence against minorities is up 186% since 2016.

Until the spineless, gutless, craven GOP come to their senses, and stand up to this twatwaffle, he's going to continue to spew his hate-filled remarks and inspire more cunts like him.

Trump belated and tepid response to the New Zealand massacre is a clear message,"I approve" and his threats of violence yesterday are an invitation to more of the same.

I don't recall the exact percentage but white supremacists are guilty of over 80% of the terrorist acts committed in this country. Possibly as high as 90%.

@Wangobango3 you're right. [theroot.com]

Over the last 2 yrs. 50 killed in US terrorist attacks, all by white supremacists.

@kmdskit3 actually 50 were killed in 2018 and 47 were by white supremacists. The other three were by black extremists. It's all in the link above your comment. Oddly enough, none were committed by the violent rapists and killers flooding across our Southern border.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:311355
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.