Agnostic.com

11 3

name a song

What song best describes your life right now?

Namaste 7 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Madonna - What It Feels Like For A Girl

WAYLON "Never Could Tow The Mark"

"State of Shock" (M. Jackson), since things have just now quieted down following a high speed pursuit that landed a pickup truck in our front yard.

Zster Level 8 Mar 15, 2019

I am torn between the drum solo and the horn

Your life’s a bit chaotic if that song is any indication. Hope it calms down soon! Have a better tomorrow!

@Namaste mot really

Imagine-John Lennon

Nazi Punks Fuck Off

thats one way of putting it

Felt like this when one student refused do anything in my class on Friday.

@Namaste I've worked with children before. Sometimes these kids don't get enough love at home and they exhibit defiant behaviours as a sign of help. I hope you can talk to your student one-on-one and let him/her know you're there for him.

I've been able to turn a few kids around from an otherwise toxic lifestyle. Including the kid who robbed my house twice! He was being neglected and his parents abandoned him. He was being raised by a grandmother who thought if she bought him anything he wanted, that he would be happy. No. That child needed affection.

My sons wanted to beat the shit out of him since the kid went to their high school.

It was hard to restrain my sons, but they didn't lay a hand on him. I reminded my sons that I raise them with love and compassion. And hurting another human being (except when in iimminent threat) is not acceptable to me.

I filed a civil lawsuit against the kid and his grandmother for $5K, to teach him a hard lesson. He's been paying me restitution for half a year now.

@SleeplessInTexas oh I know. Even this one who gives me problems I love hard.

@Namaste Stay on him. He needs you. Thank you for ALL you do! My sister is a school teacher. I got to meet a lot of her students during a lunch break visit. I fell in love with them!

Mad World - Gary Jules

I love this song!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:311415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.