Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Netanyahu tells Arab citizens they’re not real Israelis

There is no god but Israel, and Netanyahu is its prophet...

Elganned 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Somebody should tell Nuttiyahu that he's not a real primed minister. LOL

Fuck the Arabs. Those that live in Israel have the best deal of any Arabs in any country on this planet.
Enough is enough. It's time for the State of Israel to annex Judea & Samaria into Greater Israel.

#MakeIsraelSecular #KolHakavodLeTzahal

@Elganned in a word, sir, you are an idiot.

They are not. "israel" was/is an invasion for racists, supported by racists. Oh yeah, god's chosen racists.

Is this supposed to be surprising or something?

Does it occur to Netanyahu that he is not a real Palestinian either?

Any nation based upon a certain group cannot be anything other than an apartheid type of nation. That one group will always be elevated by the nation above any other group, whether or not it is codified in their laws.

@Gooniesnvrdie Two wrongs? I guess an unintended side effect to self-segregation on that scale is a nation that effectively excludes all others. I suppose we have the same thing in the US with Native American reservations, but as far as I know those are fairly strict on membership from the outset. Maybe that was Israel's fault in the first place, not restricting membership/citizenship from the start.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:313085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.