Agnostic.com

10 8

LINK Pat Robertson: Your neighbor’s Buddha statue ‘will bring curses upon you’ – DeadState

Dear OLD Pat, you need to FOAD. You're old, you're out of touch with reality, and you're obsolete. That being said, I think I need a Buddha statue for my yard. Anyone wanna chip in? šŸ˜‰

HippieChick58 9 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For a long time now I have been suspecting that Pat Robertson has an early onset mental disorder and he is somehow making his disciples sick too.

Yes, he has a mental disorder, he's delusional, and has been for a long time. It is called Xianity.

I guess Iā€™m off the hook since Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m the only one around with a Buddha statue. Whew!

Don't like him. Never have never will. Arrogant sob.

I have a Spock gnome, an AT-AT walker, and a metal turtle (Myrtle the turtle) all out front guarding the realm. I've got plenty of room for ol' Buddha in the back or front.

Ohub Level 7 Mar 20, 2019

I guess the good really do die young.

Just like the blonde jesus statue in your yard..

Poor Pat, he appears to have been embalmed years ago but they forgot to bury him. Or he got out! Eugh. This man is looney tunes. He once interviewed a Pagan friend of mine on his show; he asked her about Satan and cults, wasnā€™t she afraid of hell?!

That's theist go to. Threaten you with hell. Scare me. lol

I love it;embalmed years ago.

What do I get for a set of Star Trek garden gnomes? [thinkgeek.com]

Let me know when you find out -- I have the Spock gnome out front, doing whatever a garden gnome is supposed to do. Logically, of course.

Does this curse mean I will never hear him again?

We can always hope.

I think he gives 'old' a bad name. My recollection is that he has always been out of touch with reality and a little on the looney side! Buddha power! āœŒ

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:314665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.