Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK The Mueller Report: How We Got Here : NPR

Interesting recap of the insanity surrounding Cirque de Trump & The Sideshow (ie: Administration.)

I'm wondering when the "Impeach Him" crowd is going to reconcile that's not going to happen at this late date and impeachment dare not happen...hence leaving us with Pence for the next 18 months + 4 more years (possibly 8.) Absolutely terrifying thought. shudder At any rate: a lot of ado about nothing is what the "experts" are predicting in the report. shrugs

SeaGreenEyez 9 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I stand with the pro-impeachment crowd even knowing that McConnell's Senate would never convict. If there were ever a case of "high crimes and misdemeanors," this is surely it. I think it should be recorded for the sake of history, just who thought Trump was innocent!

We ought to at least get an indictment on a baby Drumpf or two.
I didn't see anything about "a lot of ado about nothing" here anywhere. Is that in some other article?

Shit

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 22, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:315983
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.