Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Mueller won't recommend further Russia probe indictments - POLITICO

I guess we need to wait for the actual report, but this sounds like a crapfest

Anderson Cooper:
‏The White House is "celebrating quietly tonight," CNN's Jim @Acosta tells @andersoncooper. "They are responding to this news there are no new indictments in this Mueller report ... with a fair amount of glee." [cnn.it]

jerry99 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

SDNY is waiting in the wings. They are not in the clear yet and there is the emoluments issue looming.

Crazy talk indeed

Kevin M. Kruse
Maybe it'll have video of him telling a news anchor he specifically fired the FBI Director because he was looking into Russia's role in the campaign.

Wait, maybe him bragging about it in the Oval Office to Russian leaders?

Nah, that's crazy talk.

Ike Barinholtz
I wonder if the Mueller report will have anything REALLY explosive in it, like Donald Trump standing in front of reporters and asking Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails

As of now 12:30pm ET, Trump hasn't tweeted in 20 hours, perhaps a new record? I'm guessing this means that he's had his hands on the report since yesterday and is still working with his band of neer-do-wells to figure out how to spin it. Look for a tweet later today that congratulates himself for not being indicted but still finds a way to demean Mueller et al for whatever criticism they did report and document -- witch hunt, no doubt!

I'm seriously wondering if he's physically restrained or dead. 20 hours is pretty much forever. Plus it probably been 22, by the time I'm writing this

It's now about 28 hours and still not a peep. They're saying it has not been released to anybody outside the Justice Dept., but I'd like to see the call logs between Barr and Trump before I believe that.

"The Justice Department informed Congress on Saturday afternoon that Attorney General William Barr would not provide findings to lawmakers until at least Sunday" [politico.com]

On Thursday, Trump said he believes special counsel Robert Mueller’s report should be released to the public, even as he disparaged its very existence as “ridiculous.” [apnews.com]

Times up!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:316204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.