Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK French Priest Claims Child Rape Is Not Violence But ‘Tenderness’ | Michael Stone

OMFG. This makes my head hurt, and I think my BP is high enough now that I have to shut off the stupid or have a stroke.

HippieChick58 9 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No wonder it is ongoing if that is what some of them think it is.

What an evil statement!

The Do nothing cause we can't Catlic Church..

All pedophiles probably think that!

Sometimes I wish religion were actually true for people who believe in it, so this particular clown can go right the fuck to hell.

If the Catholics don't expel him IMMEDIATELY, they have no business even existing as an organization.

They have no business existing. No if's, and's, or but's about it. And make no mistake, they are indeed a for-profit business, pure and simple. They sell a wide range of products, such as fear, hate, misogyny, control, etc. And they are raking in the dough with very little overhead.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:316424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.