Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Mueller report: The best day of Trump's presidency - BBC News

I wish to congratulate President Donald J. Trump on his victory.

I also wish to convey my contempt to the Liberal Left community for creating and sustaining this sham.

SidneyWinston 6 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dear Liberals,
Give it up already. You lost. You were fed a line by CNN and MSNBC. Which, you believed until Mueller's report was handed over to AG Barr with the 'no more indictments' message.

1. it was not “a victory.” He was not “proven innocent.”
  2. An investigation was warranted - it was not some conspiracy by “the left.” It could’ve been done a long time ago - if he was “innocent” he should’ve welcomed the opportunity to prove it.

@Renickulous ?

Got to fucking love that shit... I'm so sick of these radical left wing nut jobs lying out of their ass about how he did this and did that,, when he did nothing of the sort.. They make these claims out of pure hate of him because he won.. hoping to get something to stick.. It's hilarious that now they're screaming obstruction... OF WHAAAT??? He knew there was no collusion, so why obstruct? Obstruct fucking what?? It's so fucking stupid, you have to ask are these people serious, or are they actually this fucking retarded. .. Just blows my mind.. ?

I would say that the radical left wing are seriously retarded. And most of the not so radical left wing as well for that matter.

@SidneyWinston To the point that you question their ability to responsibly raise kids... own a gun.. (like they would anyway, though some of them do.... very scary),, but worst of all,, vote. These people can fucking vote... AAAAAARRRGGH?

That’s actually a good question - if he did nothing wrong, why did he fight the investigation every step of the way?

@A2Jennifer That's the point... he didn't fight it.. He hated that they were wasting our time and MILLIONS of dollars on it. He knew they wouldn't find anything. You keep listening to the lying MSM that tell you he was fighting it,, and you believed them..

@Captain_Feelgood right, dude. Every news outlet is “out to get” Trump except Fox ?.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:317479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.