Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Robert Mueller found no collusion with Russia on the elections but did find that Russia hacked the DNC. His report also did not exonerate Trump of any obstruction of justice. Mueller only reported facts and was leaving it up to other offices as to what would be done if anything. Keep in mind that Mueller is a Republican and this this report has nothing to do with self destruction of the Democratic Party. It will look terribly bad now if the report is not released in full, or it is redacted and then released. This would appear as if there is something to hide.

The problem with current politics is that the public is led to believe every issue is bipartisan when it simply is not. I blame our current POTUS for all the lies and surrounding himself with crooks more than I blame a political party.

Ha, ha no. The following from Vox

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation, which is now complete.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty."

Our ass-wipe of a prez surrounds himself with criminals. Now it's time for the Dems to go after his own home-grown corruption. Put his personal business interests under inspection. Force him to provide his tax returns and the rest.

cava Level 7 Mar 25, 2019

That is the most boring response I have ever seen from a liberal; not one original idea, no room for compromise, attack the best president the US has ever duly elected.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Let your President finish his job Making America Great Again.

@SidneyWinston Let's hope that Congress bores a hole right thru his foul policies. There is no compromise with his racist bigotry,..fool!

@cava, @SidneyWinston How can Trump make America great again? Just a week or two ago he told 3 different versions of him calling Tim Cook by the name "Tim Apple." I don't see how a liar and a conman can Make America Great Again.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:317677
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.