Agnostic.com

28 3

If you had the character of your dog, what would your date or spouse have to look forward to?

If you were like your dog, what would your spouse/date have to put up with? (I.e., sandwich stealing, burst of joy in which you run out of the house running and playing, loyality, love).

alanalorie 7 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Me flipping around and hitting them with my gigantic j-lo ass lol. That's how my GSD-husky plays. She has a real big butt

I had 2 huskies, I know of what you of speak

Eating anything and everything that falls to the floor, starting physical altercations with anyone larger than I am,stopping to pee on every car tire I pass and licking my genital area in public,private,anywhere really.

Getting up in the middle of the night to pee - which, come to think of it I do, too... hmmmm... ok, carry on...

I would probably pee on your couch to mark my territory and sniff your private parts. I would probably do that second part regardlrss.

Be careful if I lift my leg around fire hydrants.

Chewing her slippers 🙂

Constant playfulness, punctuated by moments of disappointed, hurt feelings when they are busy with things I don't understand. Also, cuddling and cleaning up a few unfortunate messes.

Constant "butt sniffing". I mean like, ALL THE TIME!!! Lol.

I don’t have a dog, but if you were talking about my cat, she could expect to cuddle up on her lap and purr.

Like my dogI am an affectionate individual. Lovehugs,kisses andmaking love.

Being followed wherever she went, I'd have terrible separation anexity when she left. I could be off leash outside and never wander away. Whine when she eating something till she shares.

Sounds like my pomeranian

@LadyAlyxandrea sounds like my dog with the separation anxiety, my date would have to keep an eye out to make sure I did not get too distracted and wander off aimlessly. If I was off leash and saw a bunny, he would have to chase after me so I did not get lost.

I've dated that guy too.

Unparalleled existential crisis. (I have no dog)

If you ever had a dog...or any pet...?

Loneliness (I don't have a dog)

I would be very lonely if I did not have my dog. I do not do well without one.

Thank you for this question. I'm giggling like a nut

There is a reason, my last dog was gone in 1979. My GF, later wife used to say my last dog and me looked at her the same way and she couldn't tell who learned from whom.

Scooping a lot of poop.

A wolf

That was my teen nickname... I was seen chasing girls in the park from tree to tree. I was high okay? I think. They swore only happened during full moon.

@GipsyOfNewSpain. I've the spirit and temperament of the wolf.

@Wynter75 Alright!!!

I would be happy when she let me out of the trunk 😉

French Bulldog (Pedro) Snoring, farting, belching, Couch potato that can't breath if its over 80 degrees. But will lick you until your skin falls off if allowed. Adorable creatures Frenchies are LOL

Slobber. lots of slobber. bad breath and lots of shedding, and eating cat shit, too.

Shy and submissive . . .wtf ?

Guess since I relate to ours: a little boingy at times with an "off switch", mooshy but can alert bark and scare the crap out of strangers when pushed. How 'bout dah? 😀

Whining. The need for constant attention.
She'd have to say my food was her's before I'd growl and begin eating.

I don't currently have a dog, but I'm pretty sure I'd nudge her hand until she scratched my head. If she were sitting on the couch, I'd likely jump up next to her and put my head in her lap.

Love and kisses.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.