Agnostic.com

6 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I call his tweets "The Daily Babble".

I agree. Obama was an arrogant bastard who abused his power.

This coming from the guy who shoots beautiful animals in danger of extinction for fun!!!

You need to sober up. WTF are you talking about?

There has literally never been any evidence of this. It is 100% based on the rantings of a pathological liar - just like the “birther” conspiracy that he invented and peddled for years.

I guess you decided to forget about Comey's report to Congress, then about what Hillary did while working for Obama.. I particularly enjoy Trey's time questioning him.. He really gets to the down-N-dirty... ???

Obama was behind the whole push to get Hillary elected - and he didnt care about ethics or the law.

gater Level 7 Mar 25, 2019

And you know this to be true exactly how??

@Healthydoc70 text messages from Strzok to Paige saying how Potus wants to be kept informed about how the Insurance Policy was going.

Should have happened long ago.. right along with Hillary, Comey, Ore, Pelosi, etc, etc...

Nazi much??

@Healthydoc70 it would have been better for you to not have said anything. Ignorant much?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:318212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.