Agnostic.com

12 1

Grown up fun

When way the last time you had a snow ball fight with your friends?

ArthurWylde 3 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Probably 2 decades ago at least.

That's a shame, I hope you can get some friends or family or both together and sling some kind of frozen water at each other 🙂

Never, never seen snow.

That is a shame.

@ArthurWylde But instead of snowball fights, we have water bomb fights, I freeze mine first, does that count? Seems very effective.

15ish years ago and they weren't my friends. I hated my class mates and they hated me.

I was a really stupid kid but in my defence I had no support or guidance and everyone else was also pretty stupid, including the adults

Liviu Level 4 Mar 3, 2018

Damn, I'm sorry.

7 hours ago!

hooray!
Im glaf dungeons got to enjoy this weather

No while an adult, and not even when I was over 14 I believe. Only ever had a few in my life. Hell, I've played hide and seek and stop and go more recently than had a snowball fight xD

Oh and tag too...laser tag 😛

I would strongly recommend doing both as soon as you can. In fact we should see about getting an agnostic laser tag outing going I think that would be fun

Hmm, now I have to think back to when I had friends...

about 20 years ago when i thought using mates were friends

For clarity sake what did you mean by what I thought using mates were friends? I'm not challenging your statement I'm just unsure of the meaning

people you assume are your friends but they're not really

My best friend gets super excited to do taxes so that should give you an idea

Dem 1040s tho.

Sexy sexy 1040s.
Especially when there's a long schedule E the attached. ... Mmm.
In all serious I take it it's been awhile then?

@ArthurWylde a bit

It was this winter.7444

JimG Level 8 Mar 3, 2018

I think I missed something what's 7 444?

The last time I saw snow in Florida was in 1958. Snowball fights are rare here.

This morning. though our snow is starting to melt now

I wanted to have a snowball fight so bad but no one would go out into the storm with me last night and this morning it was all melted already. Hence the post

Its now 1 day later and I'm sat in the truck in shorts and a t shirt. Pretty much all the snows gone. Cornwall. If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes 🙂

It was this winter.

JimG Level 8 Mar 3, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31824
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.