Agnostic.com

3 0

If you move around the USA are there different kinds of people ???

I know the obvious answer is yes . But what I meen is this . In my area most people are rude and grouchy . Everyone hear also try’s and acts like there tough or from rough areas when in reality there not . Of course I have a variety of different people but the vast group of peeps are a holes . Do other city’s and areas within the USA have different types of people ? Or is every other area like this ?

#USA
DavidDeLa89 6 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, basically 2 types. Those that move around the country and those that don't. The majority of both groups are assholes, though

1of5 Level 8 Mar 26, 2019

I’d say it varies.. The west coast has become so crowded and competitive it’s depressing. Seems America’s misfits hit up against the ocean and collect. Though an ‘air of tolerance,’ it felt like most people hated everyone ..equally.

The mid-west is dead, poorly educated, looking to leave, or left. I’ve kin there, and was very disappointed in them, and their kind.. Cornfed arrogance.

I’ve not gotten seriously South, North Carolina's the extent of my travels over east. Race is definitely a biggy, though. Most races appear to have enclaves, and when inside one, you’d best be of ‘that race.’

Though there’s an air of ‘hospitality,’ it’s more an attempt than a reality.. Descriptions of Florida have been consistently negative, though many still ‘overwinter’ there…

I hear ‘up north’ (over east) is cliquish, and they’re reluctant to associate with those lacking generations of occupancy. The mid-atlantic (where I’m at) depends very much on the actual city or town; most appear to have a ‘class’ they cater to, such as affluent, college age, or working class (old industrial).

I fit the white profile of my new surroundings in Hillbilly country, so they tolerate me, if not my ‘politics.’ Was talking with a local guy yesterday who described how ‘lynching’ and the murder of Blacks was once so common it’d hardly get two inches of coverage in the local paper.. They’ve come a ways since then.

What I remember of my travels in the SW were so dirty/ dusty & desolate it seemed to attract as many social misfits as Alaska & Idaho. Weirdos are difficult to predict.

I suspect the nation reflects what most areas of the world would be given the hodgepodge of humanity it’s collected. So I’d say any negatives are as much ‘human’ as ‘US.’

Varn Level 8 Mar 26, 2019

Yes there are different kinds of people. There are different kinds of people if you never move anywhere. Get out of your circle, open your mind to knew and different tastes, smells, visions. You remove our skin and we’re the same but our brains are actually what makes us different.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:318730
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.