Agnostic.com

4 1

Perks of Level 6?

Im less than 100 points to go. What do I have to look forward to? Am I being ridiculously competitive because I feel the need to achieve this goal?

• 3 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 5 votes
MarkiusMahamius 7 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You get to review and approve comments from newbies. Yes.

You got that wrong. Level 7 lasts forever. Sigh.

Zster Level 8 Mar 26, 2019

At Level 8, you get a free T-shirt and ballpoint pen.

To find out perks of different levels.

1. Open your profile.
  2. Look for the heading, "Level."
  3. Click on your underlined number of points. This takes you to the Level Page.

Don't you have to ask for one? I didn't get one when I reached that level which is good. I have too many T-shirts already.

@JackPedigo

You get a message from Agnostic.com. "Congratulations on reaching Level 8!" They give you a link to choose the color (black or purple) and size. Unisex sizes.

@LiterateHiker I don't remember getting the message but do know how to order. Thanks for the info. I might get one if it were in a lighter color. I could wear it to the gym but, as I said, I have a bunch already.

If I tell you what the perks are I get dropped to level 5.

1of5 Level 8 Mar 26, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:318881
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.