Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK How to conquer right-wing bullies: It’s not a debate — so stop taking their bait

I almost didn't link this because it's so cluttered with ads as part of RawStory, but the text is good.

From the linked commentary by Jeremy Sherman, Ph.D.

MAGA is actually GAWA: Get Away With Anything. That’s Trump’s draw. His supporters don’t realize it but they’re just in it for the self-deification. They don’t just support Trump; they want to be him.

They think they care about making America great again. They’re really just addicted to righteous indignation. It’s obvious from the way they abandon supposed missions as soon as they’re unable to milk them for the gloataholic buzz.

They promise no promised land. You hear no vision for future American greatness. Getting there is the gloataholic’s fun, the idiot’s delight of wild card trumping.

RichCC 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow... that blew my mind! “The Conscientious are confused”. I really was, but this article made some things very clear! Glad you posted this!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:319281
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.