Agnostic.com

26 3

Level 10 means...

So, is there any reward for reaching level 10 in this game?

The_Antichrist 6 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You get 1200 experience points and max out your hp

...and you unlock a new character!

it means you spend way too much time on this site.

Level 10 is a myth.

I think that's the level at which you're everywhere in the universe at the same time, and then you devolve into a big amphibian. (My condolences to anyone who gets this reference...)

Yes, reaching Level 10 activates God Mode,
and you get to create your own universe, eventually creating beings in your own image.

You get called to human resources for a talking to.

We all get to use a 'we're not worthy' emoji when we talk to you lol

You get to meet our lord and saviour Zargon and get to transcend to the next multiverse !!!

There are no rewards for any level, just bragging rights....at least as I understand it.

marga Level 7 Mar 3, 2018

@FortyTwo 😀

It means you become ....wait for it....GOD lol

It means you have one more digit than everyone else

It means you've dedicated lots of time and opinions to this site. I just hit level 8. I'm going to be level 8 for a very long time.

Congratulations

@WizardBill I don't mind the time it takes, I'm enjoying the hell out of this journey!

@WizardBill Thank you for the laugh. I am a liberal in a Republifuck state and I am reluctant to relocate because everyone I love is here. So the availability of single liberal men is so slim. So I hang out here.

Hurray for YOU & Congratulations ❣??

I think you get a toaster.

I heard level ten will unlock all cheats and characters

Never having to say you're sorry

That's being in love...totally different game.

I would love to get to level 10?!

@Roadster

You will be ungraded, resistence is futile, you are now a cyberman. Just keep your eye out for a blue box and The Doctor. 😉

Would that be old-school Cyberman, like Hartnell and Troughton met, or the more modern ones like Capaldi dealt with?

The rapture. The level 10 atheist is sucked up to the gates of heaven to be judged by St Peter. Peter, with an evil smile - as evil a smile any saint can smile, says: "I told you so."

Then the atheist slips through the clouds under their feet and falls into the burning caverns of hell.

At the edge of the pit, the admin of agnostic dot com waves at the passing atheist laughing a silly laugh: "Muwhahahahahaah!"

one above nine

I think it means you've got an awful lot of free time.

d_day Level 7 Mar 3, 2018

You can safely say that you spend too much time on this site.

Liviu Level 4 Mar 3, 2018

It's hard to be a 10 (according to trumpass). PS I used to wear a bra like that in 1965. LOL

What was the deal with the cones back then? Did people actually view pointy boobs as sexy? I see it in a lot of old pics, just can’t see myself ever wearing one like that.

I still do! oops did i just say that?

Free drugs

Why is it a game to you? Levels limit scammers.

Look at all you 8erz in here! Cool?

Emme Level 7 May 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.