Agnostic.com

10 1

Did anyone else's state put the flags at half mast for Billy Graham?

I'm in oklahoma and they did.... I was very confused as to why....

RickWard 5 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't worry about Billy " The kidder ! " he has gone to his reward in heaven, I bet you he would be really pissed off to find he has backed the wrong horse, but as he is dead, dead, dead, he will never find out. What a major disappointment..

Ugh there is a christian college nearby that has a building named after him.

May he rest in piss.

A brilliant comment Glyndon. !

I'm depressed that that is even a legitimate question.

I had my underpanst at half mast twice that day, once to get dressed the other to get undressed, alas Billy Graham was not on my mind either time.

I don't understand why Billy Graham gets so much recognition. Even if anyone is religious and liked him, what made Graham stand out more than any other preacher? I've seen very little about how he helped people or promoted peace and harmony to an extraordinary degree. The elevated honor people bestow on him baffles me.

@TheMiddleWay Good for you.

Agreed! He promoted as much religious stupidity as possible. He dumbed down the ignorant even farther than they already were with his,"Gaaauuud", "The Bible says...", "Jeezuz says..." How vulgar can it get? The 'book of lies' is full of dull-witted verbiage, and the fictitious Jeeezuz never said anything- because he never existed. But there are people in this world who are doing decent things, even risking their lives while doing them- and they may never be recognized- that takes a con-artist.

Who is Billy Graham?

He lived and died right up the road from me...people worshipped him and it makes me physically ill. I think he was a bigot and one of the biggest scam artists of all time.

I must agree about the 'Reverend' Graham. That Gaaauud shit was too moronic to be funny.

Of course, you know they did in North Carolina. My birth state.

They would have in Texas, but they hate to do anything they do in Oklahoma first.

@WizardBill That is becuase no one goes to Amarllo, so who is going to tell.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.