Agnostic.com

4 0

Do you ever get the urge to want to take a religious nut's bible and slap the shit outta them with it?

I always thought if I did that, I could knock some common sense into them. Lol. I've never gotten the chance to try it. It's on my list of things to do before I die.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the time.

Lol, me too.

I just tell them my daughter is always answering back and dissing me, so I ask them to recomend a good slave market where I can sell her. Plus my ex wife continues to wear cloths of a different weave so I want to know how many good stonnings there are in the area.

Haha.

Not enough slapping. It might not do any good.

Lol.

Yeah. I was making good progress too, but then the choir jumped me. They were old though, I fought free, grabbed a bottle of sacramental wine, broke it, and slashing wildly managed to make my way through the still stunned congregation to the exit. I don't think I seriously hurt anyone, but I wasn't about to take any chances. Fortunately I was close to the state line and got across before the police caught up. Next time I will be more careful, but yeah, I'll stay out of Kentucky just to be safe.

Oh, okay.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.