Agnostic.com

5 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 30, 2019

True romance or not, at the very least, someone was getting laid. 🙂

@SeaGreenEyez You have that right. I do believe some folks love this place because it is a safe place to interact with people without really putting yourself out there. IMO

@SeaGreenEyez Some talk about other dating sites. My brother talked me into signing up on Match a few years ago as I was living in a small college town with thirty thousand students, and not very many women in my age group. It and other dating sites are not social like this place is my understanding. I definitely met women on Match I felt like didn't really want to meet anyone in person. They really liked having an on line relationship. They were always just far enough away, like a couple of hundred miles, just enough to make it inconvenient. A lot of scammers there too. I did the ninety days and left.

I wonder who will play her in the movie ???

Classic from the Soviet era - honey pot girl.

Do they have intimate photos of Maria Butina and Paul Erickson? ?

Dog, I hope not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:321426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.