Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Lev Tahor 'cult' members charged with kidnapping children of member who fled - The Washington Post

More on Lev Tahor. I've been following this extreme cult for years now. I hadn't realized Shlomo Helbrans, the founder, had died. Now the son has taken over and is even more extreme. Were you to see the women in the streets, you would assume them to be members of the most extreme Muslim community, for the women must cover themselves head to toe in black. Indeed, this group is often called, "The Jewish Taliban" in Israel and other locales where it has resided for its beyond ultra-orthodox practices. IMO, they are making things up as they go. I've been reading about them. No other group of Hassidim, no matter how observant, engages in anything like their conduct. They are really fringe, bizarre, and need to be shut down. Eventually they will run out of countries willing to have them. Presently they are in Guatemala.

BookDeath 8 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

that is SO unjewish. isn't it disgusting when people are not only delusional but have no clue what their own religion is about?

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:323577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.