Agnostic.com

7 3

What makes you feel you had a good day?

Planted flowerpots. No pastels this time. Yellow and white will pop against red and purple flowers. Love flowers: they cheer me up.

Made Apple-Carrot Muffins with whole-wheat pastry flour. Yum.

Ran 3-4 miles. A personal triumph. Ha.

Sent a sexy text to the man I'm dating. He rewarded me with a delicious reply.

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometimes it's just managing to not spit toothpaste on the cat

GwenC Level 7 Apr 7, 2019

Mostly if my teeth do not melt, it’s a good day.

Having the day off would have made it close.

It doesn’t take much to make my day. Recently I’ve been perfecting my puff pastries and brioche. Seeing the smiles on friends when I give them away.
A Hugh high is when all cylinders are working during a trail run and it’s effortless.

I got to go on a walk with two of my daughters and the granddaughter. GD is almost 2.5 now, growing and learning. We got to show her robins and butterflies. She now remembers me between visits and is excited to see me! In fact today when we left she cried because I was not going home with her. The weather was beautiful! I had some good conversations with my daughters, we made plans for several upcoming birthdays and Mother's day. I was able to open windows in my house which amused the cats which amused me, plus brought in some fresh air. I have all my breakfasts prepared for the next week, and the supplies for lunches next week are assembled.

@HippieChick58

Your story warmed my heart. How touching about your granddaughter! Love it. Thanks for sharing.

@LiterateHiker I knew being a grandmother would be amazing, but what really takes my breath away is how much I truly love these babies. I love my girls, but I love the babies that much more. My greatest regret in life was that my mom died before she had a chance to be a grandmother, that my kids never had a chance to know her. She would have been an awesome grandmother.

I woke up. After that it's all good.

Hmmmm listened to great music, went for a walk near our 2 lakes, content with life, in a few days going to see my little granddaughter...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:325978
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.