Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Religion and guns

What are they really hoping to achieve by “blessing” AR-15s? Even if you are pro-guns, this is weird

BohoHeathen 8 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What George Carlin would have said about these people. So the woman said she needed to protect herself from evil and psychopaths. LOOK AT THE PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE. AN OLD LADY WITH A CROWN CARRYING AN AK-45 AND PRAYING TO SOMETHING DOESN'T EXIST. WHO IS THE PSYCHOPATH HERE??

That is very strange I agree

I remember the moonies from way back. I thought they were crazy but harmless. Now I am not so sure.

This is just weird.... and a little scary. Religious fanatics with weapons are ALWAYS scary.

Fucking Moonies or loonies.

I believe blessing them makes the guns more effective against vampires.

and angels, ghosts and zombies. Don't forget the zombies. See George Carlin on youtube on angels. His reaction to Angels is similar to mine about this. We got Trump! Should we be surprised that these cretins bless their guns. Who do you think votes for the carrot monster??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:326303
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.