Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Politician Gives INSANE Prayer - YouTube

You don't need to be a TYT fan to find this insanity worth the watch. It's cringeworthy, troubling & hilarious at the same time.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fucking evangelical cunt who does she think she is

Fucking Kkkristian Taliban wench!

@SeaGreenEyez Kristian fundamentals are Amerikan Taliban/IsIs..

@SeaGreenEyez happy to clarify for you..maybe I should edit my post to..yup gonna do so!

@SeaGreenEyez Maybe it's time to start a card collection with all the top name morons picture on them. Like baseball cards..

Pathetic.

l saw this, these people are NUCKING FUTS

nogod Level 7 Apr 8, 2019

at seagreeneyez-understood. My initial comment was more about the act of praying as insane, so what does it mean to label one prayer as normal or OK or acceptable and another as insane within an insane behavior practice?

Can you name a prayer that isn't insane. LIke Lewis Black, says, I can't be kind about this. As Lewis says they are fxxck nuts crazy!.

ALL religions should stay in the bathroom as the believers take a shit!

zesty Level 7 Apr 8, 2019

I love when people say I'm a christian, or a true christian, as if that automatically confers a kind of default idea that means moral, kind, empathetic, not racist, etc. on and on. All I can think of is that the history of christian behavior is nothing like that. Just read the bible. A bath of blood as the christian trip over each other forcing their idea of christianity on the neighboring tribe. Examples are legion. We sing the star spangled Banner, written by a white Supremacist slave owner and trot black singers, surely descended from slaves, out to sing it at our festivals. Seriously, why would any black singer who knew the history, do that? Why do we as a people do that? There's more, but I'll finish ranting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:326961
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.