Agnostic.com

5 1

How are you spending your "Easter" weekend coming up? Is it a statutory holidays where you live?

Chooseluv 5 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I celebrated no US holidays after moving to Buddhist Thailand from Oct. 2010 until a few months ago, and I still don't celebrate anything religious.

It is an official school holiday here in Mississippi. I don't know if I'll be working or not though. My ex is coming to visit my sons & I'm not looking forward to seeing his creepy face for the first time in 5 months.

Since Easter is one of the Chocolate Holidays I do celebrate it & already have baskets filled for my 2 boys & my boyfriend. Most likely they will give me little to nothing so then I will eat their chocolate.

Carin Level 8 Apr 8, 2019

For those of you who wonder, the other Chocolate Holidays are Valentines, Hallowe'en, Xmas & anyone's birthday.

I'm going to share a good dinner with two of my neighbors. We're having ham, potato salad, deviled eggs and baked beans. The lady making dessert hasn't decided yet what she's making.

My family celebrates all the major holidays. But we don't put any religious context behind it. We are the corporate America model citizens in that regard.

Christmas - presents
Easter - egg hunt and candy baskets
Thanksgiving- football and food

I'll have great sex.

zesty Level 7 Apr 9, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:327298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.