Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Does Donald Trump have dementia? We need to know: Psychologist

It's not if, it's how bad!

If Donald Trump were your father, you would run, not walk, to a neurologist for an evaluation of his cognitive health. You don’t have to be a doctor to see something is very wrong. “He reminds me of Uncle Bruce in so many ways,” said my aunt, who nursed her brother through Alzheimer’s disease. Joe Scarborough, who has known Trump for years, said in 2017 that Trump's mental confusion reminded him of his mother, who had Alzheimer's for 10 years. “It's getting worse, and not a single person who works for him doesn’t know he has early signs of dementia,” he said of Trump last year on his MSNBC show.

To mental health professionals like me, the red flags are waving wildly. In January 2018, over 70 of us wrote a letter to the president’s physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, urging him to administer a cognitive exam during the president’s physical because we had seen a marked deterioration in his verbal functioning, possibly due to cognitive decline.

jerry99 8 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The behavior tells it all regardless of a clinical diagnosis. He acts like a crazed criminal lunatic!

I have been around a lot of dementia and it sure fits in with what he says and does. The problem is his never ending lying. Did he always contradict himself within two sentences or has that happened only recently. The guy tells so many lies that it would be hard for anyone to keep track but to lie when the truth fits better, to constantly contradict himself, and to seemingly not remember what lie he told an hour ago, that needs to be investigated for cognitive decline. I'm afraid the sucker will get on on mental illness when this is all over. That could be the downside of this for those of us wanting to see him come to justice.

gearl Level 8 Apr 9, 2019

His business associates reported that he was always a humongous narcissistic liar. No grasp of truth whatsoever, beyond "I want it to be true".

he could be confabulating on top of his trait of being a liar

He can't remember if he does or not. Lol

I just wish I would wake up one morning and the news would report he is dead.

yes a natural death might occur sooner than any other legal process

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:328019
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.