Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Louisiana church fires: Law enforcement official's son taken into custody, reports say

His father is a Sheriff. Could this be a simple case of a young mind gone wrong or did his father turn him in to protect a larger organization? Y'all know who I'm referring to.

IAJO163 8 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh look ..it was white in front of them the whole time.. but they are blaming heavy metal music in some articles.

The love and association with metal came from something that happened early on in his life. It was something that he agreed with.

The father could just be a "good" man.... My grandfather was a sherriff who resigned in shame .... when my father was 16 he murdered a man and took his stuff. People begged my grandpa not to, told him it wasn't "his" shame but he felt that he had let his family and his community down so he quit. Black, white or grey.... you can never tell what a person's true motives are....even if they tell you what they are.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:328932
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.