Agnostic.com

45 9

What word(s) do you never want to apply to you?

For me,

1. Ignorant
  2. Dead
  3. Religious

lol. #2 is a bit unavoidable, but at least I won't be around to know it applies.

silvereyes 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (26 - 45)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting, fascinating, creative, mindfully, soul inspiration, of the universe, transcendent,

1. Selfish

2. Rude

3. Boring

All of rhe above, but in order it would be 2,1,3

1. 2 all day. At least compared to the other words.

Married, obedient, boring.

Perhaps the thing I would most dislike to be is "indifferent to the feelings of others". Other words which I hope never apply to me are closed-minded, stupid, unkind, evil.

• stupid, incompetent, ignorant, gullible, etc.
• burdensome, in the way, a nuisance, etc.

Closed-minded.

1.Tranny
2.Shemale
3.Dolt
4.Teaparty Republican
5.Drumpf supporter

Boring
Predictable
Normal

AdieG Level 4 Mar 5, 2018

mean. greedy, inconsiderate

Fascist, racist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic, bully, narcissist... Hey! Waitaminnute... While typing this got a mental image of an orange-hued monstrosity.

1. Dreary
  2. Mean
  3. Self-important.

selfish

self-centered

Lazy. Despite my depression, I force myself up every day to work two jobs while saving toward a better future, because no matter how terrible I feel I have a set of goals I have to achieve.

dead

Conservative, stupid, smelly!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 5, 2018

Ignorant - I think though that it has two meanings; here we say 'pig-ignorant' meaning an ignorant boor; The other ignorant is just not knowing e.g. I am ignorant of the facts of how other people might be suffering. I don't mind being the second one.

1. Boring
  2. Hateful
  3. Not tactile

Simple

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32925
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.