Agnostic.com

16 3

LINK Clarence Thomas: Atheists Can’t Be Trusted Since Oaths Mean Nothing to Them | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Of course atheists are totally under represented i prison populations when you compare the percentage of atheists in prisons to those in the general population.

snytiger6 9 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are some people just plain stupid?

yes.

g

yes they are

most repubs are that stupid....

More projections since obviously their oaths of office mean little to them, especially to their commander-in thief.

yeah, as if they mean anything to purported theists.

g

Is this guy actually a judge? Amazing!

zesty Level 7 Apr 12, 2019

Can we say projection?

Republicans swear on the Bible all the time. You see how that is turning out.

This Hamant Mehta guy is awesome. I see and read him everywhere on social media. Very active on Twitter.

like his oath to tell the truth which he did not

Ha, I love when hypocrisy is pointed out.

@Piece2YourPuzzle me too! Don't you just love it when those the most guilty blame it on others the pile of shit in our house is the master of it

The old atheists and agnostics have no morals crap.

He's just the worst.

I think Kavenaugh will be wrose than him over teh long run.

When I give my word I give it and MEAN it because my word is my bond whereas a believer, in my opinion, knows full well that he/she may lie and can gain forgiveness by simply confessing it in Church ,etc.

Did he learn that from watching Long Dong Silver?

That's a laugh, coming from a member of a court whose right wing appointees show questionable allegiance to the truth during their confirmation hearings while proclaming their religious convictions.

The atheists I know keep their word better than the religious people I know. Besides, divorce seems pretty damn common for people who swear oaths of faithfulness, loyalty, love, and permanent union before their gods.

Haha!! Good one there, Clarence!! Yeah, nothing like a man wearing a black robe who violates his "Oath of office" on a daily basis to tell us who cannot be trusted to hold to an oath!! Hehehe! Really now?!?! Boy, talk about a liar calling another man a fibber!!
The legal system/Matrix is a complete scam and a fraud, and he's got the idea that what he and his cohorts do every day on the job is virtuous and righteous?? Who writes his lines for him??

Randy

No, Clerence Thomas means nothing to us outside an impediment to rational law making.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:329678
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.