Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK The Mysterious Death of Stanley Meyer and His Water-Powered Car | Gaia

Conspiracy theorists love stories like this one. I remain op0en minded.

snytiger6 9 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Something interesting about the conspiracy. Awhile back I was reviewing his patents, interviews and articles written about him during his life. When you review what he had and how it is verified by independent sources, and then read Wikipedia's version, Wikipedia's account holds errors and does not give an accurate accounting. It labels him as a fraud.

Yeah. I am aware that it is theoretically possible to split water into oxygen and hydrogen, and then use the hydrogen as fuel. That is why I have an open mind about it.

I am also aware of the mysterious death of Diesel, who invented the diesel engine which was originally designed to run on vegetable oil. Shortly afer his death oil companies announced they had a fuel that woudl run a diesel engine. So basically all engines ran on petroleum products.

If one looks at the4 Holocaust, it is easy to see that there is no bottom to the depths of evil to which men will not sink to in th epursuit of money and/or power. So, in cases like these I am open mindede about it, because I realize that yes, considering the amount o fmoney involved, they would kill people and discredit them in order to protect their profits.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:329700
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.