Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Holy Stairs believed to have been climbed by Jesus unveiled in Rome

Allegedly brought to Rome by St. Helena--even though she lived in Constantinople. Yet another scam of the faithful perpetuated by the Holy See over the centuries.

Elganned 8 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I remember correctly, there are twelve holy foreskins claiming to be from Jesus. There is also numerous John the Baptist pinky finger bones.

Christians will claim anything just to make their church/religion special.

Our Catholic Cathedral here in Broken Hill 'claims' to have a glass phial containing the blood of Jesus, BUT in late September, 1933 a candle left burning on the altar set fire to the altar cloth and burnt the entire altar and the reliquary containing the phial to ashes so it was reported by both the Church and the local Fire Brigade at the time.
So how did something that was burnt to ashes suddenly reappear again?

@Triphid it's a miracle!

I wish Ebay didn't ban selling pieces of the true cross. I could have retired years ago.

Try selling them on a street corner, I did with some school friends years ago and we made a heap of pocket money out of it.

Btw, you wouldn't be interested in buy a GENUINE copper nail from Noah's Ark would you, I've got one sitting here on my desk, just name a reasonable price, pay the price and postage.

Yes, those "historically authenticated" sites of Jesus, mostly from heresay, and, as one religious tourist guide told Richard Dawkins during a tour in a doco, from "tradition" and stories "handed down" through the ages. (Dawkins seemed less than convinced). But the faithful are so gullible. If they told them this was where Jesus got his car serviced, they'd probably believe it.

Louhelen Baha'i School in Davidson, MI has a rocking chair that Abdu'l Baha supposedly sat in located in their prayer room... roped off so no one else can sit in it.... and the House of Worship in Willmette, IL has a stone he said would be the cornerstone of the place... it's in the basement, and the carpet is cut around it so it sticks out of the floor... so much for it being a cornerstone... religions are ridiculous. And this kind of fanaticism is the textbook definition of idolatry.

Oh FFS!!
Gullible rubes.

Oh FFS, yet more religious propaganda bullshit inventions by the Biggest Paedophile Ring in the world.
Who the fuck dreams up this rubbish?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:329702
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.