Agnostic.com

6 0

Is it alright for an agnostic to attend a church, mostly for the sense of community and exploration?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And who, exactly, is your Attendance Police? Do you have any Unitarian-Universalist "churches" near you? Might be more comfortable

Damn, who are we to tell you where to seek community and acceptance? Do your thing.

JimG Level 8 Apr 14, 2019

Sure, why not? Check the biblical advice! Lol

zesty Level 7 Apr 14, 2019

Absolutely. Do whatever feels right for you!

You can do anything you wish to do, morally speaking. If you want to investigate, why not. I've gone, been a while though. I used to enjoy the Unitarian services; the "Society" I would attendd had some good lectures and discussions. People there ran the gamut from Wikkin to neo xtion to agnostic to atheist to past other: Jewish, etc.

I used to belong to the United Church of Canada. I got to know some very fine people. I miss the sociable aspect of it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:330967
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.