Agnostic.com

41 7

Are snakes with apples always up to no good?

TamNov 4 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only if the apples have worms.

What a stereotype...I happen to be a snake, and will gladly offer you this shiny apple if you want it. Nah wait...that's right I'm not a snake anymore...(the rest is left to your imagination).

Pretty well. I got given a cup with " up to no good" printed on it. I've got pears too

If you ever see a snake enjoying a nice, crisp, sweet apple instead of a dusty, flea-infested mouse or a bony, scaley lizard, you may presume with reasonable certainty that something is amiss and would want to find an alternate route home.

...Especially if you’re carrying a bag of apples.

Absolutely not they just got the first bad publicity and smear by the worst publication ever lol!

Humm depends on if the Apple is fermented or not and how many shrooms I ate before I would talk to me lol

You will not have to worry about being bitten. It only gives belief to those who believe that it really happened in the Garden of Eden and is the result of God's Punishment for. I think Alice in Wonderland is more entertaining.

Sometimes they are nearly vegan snakes. No one ever considers that though.

Thom Level 3 Mar 6, 2018

A fruit eating snake, think it would choose a banana would be easier to ingest.

They are just hungry. But since I don't like snakes, yes.

What do ya mean by "snakes with apples"?

Yes, as are women named Eve.

Very biblical discussion. On my biodiversity sanctuary there are many deadly snakes.I am careful to show them no aggression at all.They are more intelligent than we tend to think.Twice I've known of snakes taking revenge when someone kills one.(in this area)

I never thought snakes, or apples, to be a problem. Both good in my book !

"snakes" and "fruit" are symbolic, not meant to be literal...and no one can quote "Fall of Man" from the Bible, but "you are to be like gods."

I like snakes. If one actually brought me an apple that would be cool. Pie would be better.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33138
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.