Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK A Teacher Is Fired Over a Topless Selfie, Stirring a Debate Over Gender Equity

Just for the record... I am a naturist. I think laws that prohibit nudity are a vilation of freedom of expression (speech).

In this particular case the issue is whether or nto women shoudl have the same topless rights as men. I dotn' see why they shoudl not.

snytiger6 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bizarre choice of defense for a situation where the offline equivalent is that a peeping tom student spied on a private moment between a teacher and her boyfriend.
But then again sacking that teacher is a bizarre reaction to that scenario. Can't help wondering what we're missing here.

There are missing parts, for sure! Is the school administration predominantly Catholic?

Hope she wins her lawsuit.

zesty Level 7 Apr 16, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.