Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK A delivery truck mistakenly brought an 86-inch TV to his house. The cops took him to jail.

Here's a bit of Americana that deserves your opinion. What do you think? Check out the last line too.

IAJO163 8 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now, I want an 86 inch TV....

My first reaction was that I was stunned he was white. We get away with petty crap like this all the time.

He really should have responded or at least contacted the delivery company about the error, but what was the time frame between delivery and them trying to contact him?

To properly get away with it, contact the delivery company, say they made an error, tell them you left it boxed up on your porch/driveway/whatever and you're not taking responsibility for their mistake (as it could cost you valuable time you don't have to spare covering someone elses mistakes), and when they finally show up to collect it just claim it was stolen from where you left it. An 86 inch tv won't last long sitting unattended.

And close the damn curtains so the cops can't see it.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 17, 2019

He said that he doesn't watch TV. That's what made it so petty. He had an expectation that the company was going to eat the mistake and move on. Not!

@IAJO163 I thought that line was bullshit. He'd just ordered a tv for crying out loud. I'm not saying this guy isn't an idiot/lieing POS, he clearly is. It's just so easy to get away with it by playing within the rules.

@1of5 I know that he's a genuine Boston Red Sox fan like most Bostonians. He watches. 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332678
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.