Agnostic.com

10 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if he knows what happened to the Temple in Jerusalem?

Oh, those jews say the damnedest things.

I say, it was Odin Altvattar hurling a thunderbolt in direction France, when his ravens reported that they were targeted by French birdwatchers and made fun of.

Divine punishment for pedophile priests?

But wait!!!
Pat Robertson said it was divine retribution and the "fires of Hell bubbling up"
because of rampant homosexuality.

Fuck them both. And their make-believe deity.

It was inevitable that some theistic dumbass was going to trot out the wrath of god excuse. They're so predictable.

He's pointing out that it took Yaweh 800 years to get around to avenging the burning of some holy books. Given enough time, god's non-intervention in human affairs and/or his non-existence can be made to look like intervention, if you're willing to connect two distant events like that.

That would be like me observing my neighbor falling into a wood chipper and calling it deserved because his great-great-great grandfather stole my great-great-great grandfather's axe.

Rabbis, Imams, Fundies..... the narcissism of small differences.

Oh look, a religious leader pulling shit out of his ass. It must be Wednesday.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 17, 2019

I couldn't read the article unless I gave them my email address. I get enough spam as it is, so I will have to remain ignorant of the thoughts of this particular Mediterranean bigot. But here are the comments of Pat Robertson, a leading U.S.-based idiot: [brownvalleyobserver.com]

In case you don't want to read the article (altho the title tells you a lot), Robertson thinks that Notre Dame burned down because (are you sitting down?) there are so many homosexuals burning in hell that the flames bubbled up and set the cathedral on fire.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:333076
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.