Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Nusrat Jahan Rafi: Burned to death for reporting sexual harassment - BBC News

This in particular bothered me:

According to a statement given by Nusrat, a fellow female student took her to the roof of the school, saying one of her friends was being beaten up. When Nusrat reached the rooftop four or five people, wearing burqas, surrounded her and allegedly pressured her to withdraw the case against the headmaster. When she refused, they set her on fire.

Female! FEMALE!

altschmerz 9 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately this is not an one of occurrence.

@altschmerz And India too.

So much for the religion of "peace".
The women are as bad as the men.

I don't know if its hereditary but some of the most bad tempered guys i know are from that country. They seem to be prepared to do the most unspeakable things in the name of honor without regard to consequence. This does not surprise me at all. What does surprise me is how when the same type of guys arrive in a western country they get involved in drugs alcohol prostitutes gambling etc. Honor and religious commitment goes right out of the window. Poor Nusrat.

Nardi Level 7 Apr 18, 2019

The main thing for a blackmailer is to do everything quickly, quietly, and clearly, cut down everything he needs, taking advantage of the moment of shock. And then go into the shade and stay in it. For him, the main thing is not to open up. Therefore, there is no need to fuss; you should take care of your body, attract people and figure out who it is. As far as I know, she stated the local police station. She should have been given a safe environment where she could recall her traumatic experience. Instead, the duty officer filmed her on his phone as she described the ordeal. She needed to go to [digitalforensics.com] ; they would have helped her there. In the police, things go too slowly; sometimes, people don't have time to wait a lot because their life is on the verge of death.

The great religion of peace! How nice.

zesty Level 7 Apr 18, 2019

Breaks my heart. Such downright evil

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:333384
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.