Agnostic.com

9 1

If you were a snack food what kind would you be and why

LadyAlyxandrea 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A whisky chocolate liqueur.

Green skittle. People don't dislike me as much as yellow, but they always prefer red and purple first. I might be tied with orange.

I love mixing red and green skittles. Cherry limeade mmmmm

A single Cadbury Cream Egg. You think that you want more, but you know better by now, don't you.

Touché lol

That one extremely overseasoned Dorito in the entire bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. Your happy to have found me. I am extreme and rare. Salty.... Well I am a hippie at heart. And the best thing to happen to you all day.

And probably not good for you but worth it.
????

Very descriptive! lol

I sometimes say I'm fast food, because I'm cheap, easy, and quick.

A big ol' campfire marshmellow.
I'm rough, crusty and bitter on the outside but warm, sweet and gooey on the inside.

Tippa Level 5 Mar 6, 2018

That honestly makes me just want to squish you lol squish squish squish

I'm not sure any question on this website has ever had me pondering an answer quite so lengthily as this one.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 6, 2018

😉 amazing

A banana sandwich because its just so damn

I would be a peanut butter cup. I'm sweet and kinda nutty, and a lot of people would die if they got too close to me

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.