Agnostic.com

27 19

Do you feel mentally exhausted by analysis of Robert Mueller's Report?

Already I feel tired of analysis of the Mueller report. Perhaps it's because two years of endless speculation wore my patience thin.

So far, nothing has happened to Trump, Don. Jr., Ivanka or Kushner. I'm horrified and sick of Trump's endless cruelty, stupidity and lies.

Where did my resilience go? Come on, 2020 elections!

What's next for the 14 other investigations into Trump? My hope is Trump is convicted of obstruction of justice, tax evasion and other criminal actions.

From Slate.com and HuffPost:

The Mueller Report is an Irrefutable Case of Obstruction of Justice

Attempted Obstruction of Justice is Still a Crime

Analysis paralysis.

Your thoughts?

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Aesthetically, all of the redacted pages being waved on news programs have some merit. But not a lot.

We should be having this conversation over some of your hot bread or some other treat. Since I am many many miles away I put down my macaroni and cheese. Trump has been set free, or so he says. This proves to us he is illeterate. He says that the report tells he did nothing wrong. Further proof. He now says that those who wrote this (the democrats) are against nim and he will get even. I cannot wait. Everfyone who was in control of the Mueller Report was a Republican, so far everyone that has been fired has been a repub. So from this we know it must have been the democrats, the repubs cannot do anything because the dems have control of them (the Repub). I got the report just after I got up on Thursday, downloaded from OPB, they had a notice on my computer, and immediately sat down with a cup of coffee to make my way through it. Eventually turned on MSNBC and found that trump had been exonerated, by the text of the report. I started to feel funny. I have been terribly sick with some viral thing, and actually thought death would be an upgrade. But the more I read the report and the more I heard of comments trump stated the more I started to look forward to the future events of the administration. Trump just let his lawyer go, great move as now there is no one with any integrity left so all is open to complete insanity. He is going to go after the people who have given him the report that tells him he got off. As his story unfolds and his expert help gets its way there is nothing good that is going to happen to trump, he is not bright enough to relaize this and no one around him has a clue. Pence cannot become president as he will immediately pardom his boyfroend. That will get interesting as the State of Bew York and some other States will go after him for Money laundering, treason, doing business with the army in Iran, giving aid to those who want to harm and control the U.S. thise being Arabia, North Korea, and several others. So for us we now get to sit back and enjoy the clown show. Many laughs to come. Remember trump cannot tell the truth except by mistake.

Please excuse my poor punctuation and sentance structure I wanted to put this into paragraphs but I have not figured this out.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:334221
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.