Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Gallup Poll: US Global Approval Rating Plunges but Americans Believe the Opposite

This is probably a lot more truth than most Americans want to hear . . . .

THHA 7 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Americans have never been in touch with reality. They are a nation of narcissists.

the rest of the world doesn't have Fox/Pravda ( but some do have another version)

Trump did this single handedly what previous 44 U.S. Presidents were not able to achieve.

You are so right. No other president in history has single handedly destroyed the entire credibility of your country. No other president has demonstrasted such ignorance, bigotry or public narcissism. Trump will definitely do down in history as the biggest mistake in US history.

@Dicaron In history people do very bad things because of only one reason "primarily" - because they can. We the American people and our weakling democratic leaders have let him, are letting him and will let him.

I don't find the poll results remotely surprising. Most of my adult life, I've been
aware of just how blind so many Americans are.
They're blind to the realities of the evil this country does around the world.
They're blind to the realities of the evil this country does right here at home.

Most Americans will ignore the results of this poll and go right on thinking
the US is so great.
That's one of the reasons why we will never be.

'merca is a delusional nation.

seems like america & rump deserve each other. it seems to have been destined.

And it will take decades to undo the damage that the Trumplerites have done!

It started LONG before 45 and his idiot followers ever showed up.
Go back to around the time of "Manifest Destiny".
Maybe even before that.

@KKGator Indeed, it isn't new, however, 45 has done more to create animosity and annoy our allies than other recent administrations.

I disagree with the results of that poll. I genuinely believe that only "Trump's base high on hate, racism, ethnocentrism, an aggressive nationalism believes that international approval of the US has gone up. But, their intoxication on the fumes of fetid moral putrescence makes them delusional.

@powder . . . . Could not agree more . . . As I always say, we could put a chimp in the White House and it would make no difference whatsoever, the so-called POTUS, is impotent, he is not running the show, the MIC is. But the sheep will spend hours arguing about left versus right, (both wings from the same bird) and who is going to be elected, and it does not mean diddly squat!

@powder You fail to recognize that the pentagon did not initiate those actions on their own. They did it at the behest of politicians of questionable intelligence and morality. Those politicians bear most of the blame.

@THHA Any president is just a face . It's the guys behind the scenes pullin gthe strings, aligned with the corporations that are screwing us up . Trump on the other hand is a sell out . He gives away forests, water ,and other resources he has no right to do . And yet , there are idiots out there stil believing he's doing a great job !

@Cast1es Trump is a damned sight more than a sellout. He is an egomaniacal, stupid, morally bankrupt. totally corrupt sociopath and a traitor..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:335540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.