Agnostic.com

4 0

Any other Dragon Age players here?

I love the escape. I'm on my second playthrough of Inquisition, finally. I love how different it is each time.

EhMularz 5 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Favorite character?

@EhMularz ouch my heart!!!! Forever a wound!!!!

I'm also really in love with Fenris. That voice sends shivers down my spine unnnngh "if there is a future to be had, I would walk into it gladly at your side" TAKE ME

I don't think i ever finished playing Inquisition.

Ehem I saw the words dragon age so I'm here for my fix because I'm a DA junkie. Played all 3 games roughly 6 times each, seen the movies, read the comics HELLO

@EhMularz doooo itt

@EhMularz oh yes you do. I mean, he's kinda a total asshole who doesn't give in, but that voice and those look aaaaaaah best thing to do is avoid siding with mages when he's in the party, I usually swap him out before doing any mage sympathizing quests, otherwise he will be a total dick

One of them games I so wanted pay but just couldnt get into when I finally played it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33612
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.