Agnostic.com

30 7

LINK Why Is It Difficult to Get Christians to Care About the Earth? | Sojourners

It's my opinion that m,any Christians want to see the world destroyed, because they think it will force god's hand to make Jesus return.

snytiger6 9 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some do because they believe in being good stewards of the earth God gave them. Others really don't care because they are hardcore believers in Armogeddon and thus are just waiting for that to happen or them to die so they can see Jesus. To them the planet and environment are temporary anyway and don't matter.

That is most certainly how it appears.

Honestly I don't know but I thought that was what a steward did... tend to... be responsible for... no?

AmyLF Level 7 Apr 24, 2019

They believe we are in the end of times as predicted by the bible. If they save the earth, it makes the prediction fake news!!

Because in the end they are going to heaven? (Or hell).... Dunno.... Ha ha ha since emojis are still printed as question mark

@TCorCM mmhhh.... Are the fixed?? ..... Let see, this is an emoji ?

@TCorCM aaahhhh !!! Nice !!! ?????

@TCorCM stinky rats, I got emojis when I posted my reply but they turned question marks when I got back.... Sucks

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:336300
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.