Agnostic.com

13 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Islam is not a religion it is a cult, which is run by a very small majority of men who are anti feminists, pedophilic, savage, murderous, and genocidal!

@BohoHeathen
Yes!

Yet more of the religious crap of pot calling the kettle black.
I think the 'Abdulls' in charge have been tying their turbans a wee bit too tight of late.

With the exception of western europe, USA, Canada and New Zealand, it is my opinion that most of the world remains in the early Iron Age. Basically barbarians with cars and jet planes.

We need to replace these Arabian Kings. Get some more domesticated scumbags.

zesty Level 7 Apr 25, 2019

Doesnt sound like a good place to live at all

Oh, but they give $millions to Trump businesses, so even if they were hanging Atheists in the streets, Cheeto and Jared would keep feeding them weapons and money for oil.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Nope, not going there. Not something worth losing my head over.

There are 13 countries where atheists are subject to the death penalty.

[independent.co.uk]

cava Level 7 Apr 24, 2019

We're sooo well known for decapitations, slaughtering journalists and flying jets into Twin Towers, ain't we.

There must be a way to make them go away, while retaining the oil, of course.

Abhorrent regime, abhorrent laws....but best friends with USA and the UK!

And remember they chop off the heads of witches as well as terrorists. And anyone against the royal family.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:336824
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.