Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Saudi Arabia executes 37 for terrorism related crimes - JURIST - News - Legal News & Commentary

I've been wondering where Trump's newfound hard-on for Iran was coming from. I should've known: Saudi Arabia. I have no doubt, if The Chief Squatter is willing to commit genocide in Yemen, it's not far-fetched for him to enter into conflict with Iran at Saudi's behest. smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The US's hatred of Iran goes back along way. When their puppet despot Shah Pahlavi was deposed they were not happy and have not forgotten it.

Here is an irony - both Iran's and Saudi Arabia's governments suck and if you visit either be careful. Now, remember, the Sauds are our friends, but, for many who visit there tourists are not very welcome - especially American infidel military. Now, if you visit Iran, and can avoid the govenment and their secret spies most visitors will be welcomed and shown a good time. And they are our enemies. Most of the "protests" and effigy burnings that occur in Iran happen when government workers are "given" a day off and paid to go protest for the cameras.
Personally, I have no desire to visit either nation, not in these times at least. A few decades back I went through Oman and that was not an inviting place.

@Beowulfsfriend True, and they hate one another partly because they worship Allah in a slightly different way

@SeaGreenEyez They are the USA and the UK's political friends. Both countries swap advanced armaments for oil and turn a blind eye to their atrocities

@SeaGreenEyez my use of friends, I thought was clear. They are the US ally. One that I realize is more dangerous than friendly in any manner. I am far from blind on the Saud family and the nation of Wahabbis (the sect of Islam guilty of creating and funding more terrorism in the name of Islam than any others by far.) I could, without looking, give you a laundry list of their evil acts. Putting any trust into them is a fool's errand. They have no respect for the US and view us as their lap dog in the Mideast.

The friends of the US who are going to purchase nuclear bombs from the US.

But only of it's secret..smh.

Idiot asshole

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 26, 2019

He's a complete douche...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:337884
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.